Okay, so this girl in my social studies class decided to plug her phone into an outlet in the back of the room in the middle of eighth period, right? So all of us are just doing our work, some kids are making up tests that they missed due to being sick and stuff, everything was fine. Then, all of a sudden, the outlet just EXPLODES. It makes a really loud bang and starts hissing and sparks are pouring out of it and all of us get out of the classroom, luckily unharmed.
And earlier that day, we had already done a fire drill. And by earlier that day, I mean literally a half hour before that happened at most. So a lot of the people in the other classrooms thought it was just a mistake and didn't bother moving until other teachers ran down the hallway telling them to get out because it was legit. Again, luckily, no one got hurt and the fire didn't spread much further than the outlet, so no one lost any of their belongings. Well, except for the girl's phone. That was toast. And this one kid had his shoe singed a little bit because his desk was near the outlet and he was complaining about it after the fire had been extinguished and we were let back inside. Just be grateful your whole foot didn't catch fire, man.
Hello~ You can call me Pelixia, Peli, or Chloe if you prefer using a real name~ uwu
I'm a beginning pixel artist, and I would love to have you join me on my road to bigger and better pixel projects! Thank you all so very much for your support! <3
Things I Enjoy:
♥ - Homestuck
♥ - Dangan Ronpa
♥ - Pokemon
♥ - Welcome to Night Vale
♥ - Animal Crossing
♥ - Legend of Zelda
Icon drawn by IAmAMomester
Profile Picture drawn by KraiKrai